skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gidget's Kitchen
A culinary exploration. Think outside the recipe card...
March 23, 2008
Easy Feta Chicken Bake
Personal Observations
: I added sliced bell peppers to the dish before baking and it was all delicious! Each bite is a piece of heaven. Yumm!
Gidget's Rating
: 5 stars
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Email me:
heygidge
(at)
gmail
(dot)
com
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(9)
Chicken Veggie Casserole
Sausage Tomato Hashbrown Casserole
Hearty Chicken Casserole
Tex-Mex Chicken Soup
Easy Feta Chicken Bake
Cheese-Topped Beef Bake
Moroccan Chickpea Chili
Cajun Meatloaf
Ground Beef Potpie
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
Gidget's Rating System
5 stars
-- I will never give up this recipe. Life would not be the same without it.
4 stars
-- A routine dish that I'll enjoy over the years.
3 stars
-- Good but needs improvement.
2 stars
-- Skeptical if this can be improved.
1 star
-- I wouldn't feed this to my dogs.
American measurement system and abbreviations
t = teaspoon
T = tablespoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz = ounce
in = inch
pkg = package
Labels
2 stars
(2)
3 stars
(2)
4 stars
(10)
5 stars
(14)
beef
(7)
casserole
(7)
cookies
(1)
dessert
(1)
pork
(3)
poultry
(7)
rice
(1)
salad
(1)
soup
(5)
veggie
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment